Wednesday, April 23, 2014

FLASHBACK: Surprise Party, Comic-Con Style

(Back row, left to right) Mark Haynes, Joe James, Kevin Brennan, (middle row) Steve Geppi, yours truly, Melissa Bowersox, (front row) Mark Wheatley, and a ton of people not in the picture – including Adam Philips, Tom Mason, Billy Tucci, Deborah Tucci, Michael Solof, Rita Jackson, Kevin Topham and most importantly Rosina Ally – celebrated my promotion to Vice-President of Publishing for Gemstone Publishing at Sally’s in San Diego.

Mark Wheatley did the amazing illustration of me.

Thanks to Missy for engineering the whole thing. And it was a complete surprise to me, which is no small feat. And thanks, too, to everyone I just left out of that list. I can only plead Guide deadline fatigue at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment